In LuveDental we work continuously to ensure universal access to our website, with the aim that all people, regardless of age, disability or any other personal circumstances, can navigate through the pages of the domain luvedental.com without encountering access difficulties.
The criteria adopted to achieve greater accessibility of the Web of LUVEDENTAL are based on the guidelines WCAG/WAI set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)which is the supranational organization in charge of overseeing Internet technologies and the adoption of Internet standards. In this sense, the development of the LUVEDENTAL has been based on compliance with the Accessibility Guidelines for Content in the W3C-WAI WCAG 2.1 web in its level of requirement, has been commissioned to perform an accessibility audit according to the requirements of the WCAG 2.1. at its AA level.
This accessibility statement applies to the luvedental.com website, excluding embedded content from other domains.
The luvedental.com website has been certified according to WCAG 2.1 requirements at level AA.
Some of the functionalities implemented in the luvedental.com website, to allow greater accessibility to its contents are:
- The visual characteristics of the portal (font, font and background color, etc.) are defined by the style sheet so that the user can adjust the text to his preferences.
- Font sizes have been defined with relative units so that you can increase or decrease the font size from the browser options.
- If a user accesses the page with a browser that does not support style sheets, it will not be a difficulty, since all contents can still be accessed with CSS disabled.
- The pages have a clear structure both for the user who can see all the content, and for those who read the information with a screen reader, users who deactivate the style sheet, etc. Under this objective, section headers, lists and all the elements that help the general understanding of the website have been defined by means of HTML code.
- The HTML and CSS code used conforms to formal grammars to ensure the correct display of content in different browsers.
LuveDental has incorporated the universal web accessibility platform into its website. A service that automatically improves the accessibility and usability of the website, making it more accessible and inclusive..
The user will receive from the web the technical aids that will allow him to navigate in a way adapted to his needs and preferences.
Luvedental technical aids
|Technical support||Addressed to:|
|Keyboard navigation||Blind people. Allows you to listen to a voice-over of the page content and navigate with the keyboard using numeric beacons.|
|Navigation for low vision||People with reduced vision. It allows to magnify the content of the pages, adjust contrasts and facilitate reading for people with dyslexia.|
|Voice commands||People with motor disabilities. Access to all page content through simple voice commands.|
|Sound Navigation||People with motor disabilities who are speech impaired. It allows navigation by emitting any type of sounds, by means of a sweep of the available options.|
|Push button navigation||People with severe motor disabilities. Navigation using any key on the keyboard as a single pushbutton, by sweeping through the available options.|
|Simple button navigation||People with cognitive disabilities and the elderly. Easy mouse navigation with visual highlights and virtual buttons.|
|Simple navigation with large text||Older people or people with few digital skills. Mouse navigation that allows you to increase pointer size, highlight links, change color contrast, zoom in on content and structure, change to a more readable or dyslexic font, and text-to-speech buttons on textual content.|
These are some of the aids that allow people with disabilities to access all the information published in any format on our website: PDFs, images, videos, audios, tables, etc., as well as allowing to fill out forms in an accessible way.