At Luve, we offer dental implantology services in Salou to help our patients regain their smile and their confidence. Our team of dental experts is highly trained to provide customized, high-quality dental implant solutions that can improve the appearance of your smile and your quality of life.
Tooth loss can be a traumatic experience for anyone. In addition to affecting self-esteem and confidence, it can also make it difficult to chew and digest food. At Luve Dental Clinic in Salou, we offer an effective solution to this problem: dental implantology.
What is Dental Implantology?
Dental implantology is a dental specialty that deals with the placement of dental implants in the maxillary or mandibular bone to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are small artificial titanium roots that are placed in the bone to support dental prostheses, such as crowns, bridges or complete dentures.
How does Dental Implant Dentistry work?
Implant dentistry begins with a thorough dental evaluation to determine if the patient is a candidate for dental implants. If the patient is determined to be suitable, surgery is performed to place dental implants in the maxillary or mandibular bone.
After surgery, a period of healing and ossification is required, during which the bone and soft tissues are attached to the dental implant. Once the healing process is complete, an abutment will be placed over the dental implant to support the dental prosthesis.
Why Choose Dental Implant Dentistry in Salou?
There are many reasons why dental implant dentistry is an excellent option for replacing missing teeth. Some of the advantages include:
- Improvement of dental appearance and self-esteem
- Improved chewing and digestion
- Prevention of bone resorption and bone loss
- Long-term durability and reliability
In addition, at Luve Dental Clinic in Salou, we offer a highly trained and experienced team in dental implantology. We take pride in providing personalized and effective solutions to our patients to improve their dental health and enhance their quality of life.
If you are looking for an effective solution to tooth loss, don’t hesitate to contact Luve Dental Clinic in Salou to schedule a dental evaluation consultation and find out how dental implant dentistry can help you regain a healthy, natural smile.
There are several types of dentures, including:
- Removable prosthesis: as its name indicates, this prosthesis can be removed and replaced in the mouth. It can be partial or total, depending on the number of teeth lost.
- Dental bridges: a fixed solution to replace missing teeth. They are fixed to the existing teeth around the empty space.
- Dental implants: a fixed dental prosthesis that is attached to a titanium implant inserted into the maxillary or mandibular bone.
- Fixed dental prosthesis: this prosthesis is attached to the existing teeth using a dental resin. It is mainly used to replace one or two missing teeth.
- Implant-supported dental prostheses: a combination of a dental implant and a removable dental prosthesis.
Each type of denture has its advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to speak with a qualified dentist to determine which option is best for you. The Luve Dental Clinic in Salou is equipped to provide a wide range of dental prosthetic options to meet the individual needs of each patient.
Hybrid dentures are a combination of fixed and removable dental prostheses. These prostheses combine the comfort of a removable denture with the stability and functionality of a fixed denture.
Advantages of hybrid prostheses:
- Stability: Hybrid prostheses are attached to dental implants, which gives them great stability and allows patients to speak and chew with confidence.
- Durability: because they are attached to implants, hybrid prostheses are more durable than removable dentures.
- Better appearance: Hybrid dentures mimic the natural appearance of teeth, which makes them more esthetic than removable dentures.
- Convenience: unlike fixed dentures, hybrid dentures can be removed for cleaning and care.
Disadvantages of hybrid prostheses:
- Cost: Hybrid dentures are more expensive than other denture options.
- Treatment time: the process of fitting hybrid dentures is longer and more time consuming than other denture options.
- Care: Although they can be removed for cleaning, hybrid prostheses require special and regular care to maintain their appearance and functionality.
In short, hybrid prostheses offer a unique combination of stability, durability, appearance and comfort. However, they also have some disadvantages in terms of cost and treatment time, as well as a need for special care. If you are considering a hybrid denture, it is important to talk to a dentist to determine if it is the best option for you and your specific needs.